Free Government Training
Free Training for Boys & Girls for Cooking & Restaurant Services
Free Training for Boys & Girls
Dr. Y.S.R. National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Ministry of Tourism (GOVT. OF INDIA)
Offers short term training courses in
1. Cooking- 8 Weeks
2. Restaurant Services - 6 Weeks
Eligibility: 8th pass & above (post bio-data, passport size photo & copy of qualification certificate to the address below)
Age : Between 18 and 28 Years
Venue : Dr. Y.S.R. NITHM Campus
- Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the programme
- Free practical training
- Learn popular dishes North Indian, South Indian, Continental Chinese, Snacks & Sweets
- Job oriented courses for employment in hotels, restaurants, dhabas & canteens etc.
For more details click here (English)
For more details click here (Telugu)
To Download the Application Form click here
To Download the HSRT Food Production Syllabus click here
To Download the HSRT Food Production Time Table click here
To Download the Food & Beverage Service Syllabus click here
To Download the Food & Beverage Time Table click here
To Download the Data of Food Production Service passed out students with employment status click here
To Download the Data of Food & Beverage Service passed out students with employment status click here
Mr. V.Giri Babu.
Free Training by IITTM
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
(An Organisation of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN – SENSITIZING YOUTH TO TOURISM
(An ongoing training programme of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
The Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (Ministry of Tourism, Govt. India) is organizing a 21 days training programme in Hyderabad in the month of
September, 2012 to train 300 student volunteers for supporting interface with visitors/tourists attending the Conference of Parties (COP 11) to the convention on Biological Diversity (COB), Oct 1-19, 2012 to be organized in Hyderabad.
- Highlights of the Programme
- This is a prestigious and ongoing training programme of Ministry of tourism government of India since 2007 and more than 3500 students have already been trained under the scheme including student volunteers for Common Wealth Games 2010.
- Offered in Hyderabad city for the first time with 300 seats
- Learning the basic skills in tourism from the experts
- Free of cost training with free lunch on training days
- Rs. 1000/- stipend on successful completion of programme
- Training and Certification by Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), an organization of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India
- Certification on participation as volunteer in the Conference of Parties (COP 11) to the convention on Biological Diversity (COB)
- Opportunity to take pride in your city and represent Hyderabad before visitors
- Opportunity to participate in future events as student volunteers
- Eligibility and conditions for admission in training programme
- Students pursuing graduation/post graduation between 18-25 years of age
- No Objection Certificate/Sponsorship letter from the college Principal/HoD in the University.
- Candidate has to be available for the entire duration of training for 21 days and for the conference from Oct 1st – 19th, 2012.
- Admission process
- Application forms can be downloaded from www.iittm.org. Completed forms with a fee of Rs. 100 in the form of DD drawn in favour of Director IITTM payable at New Delhi shall be sent to Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, F-Row, D. D. Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007 (A.P) latest by September 6, 2012.
- Admission shall be made strictly on the first come first serve basis.
- Expectations from Students
- To actively participate in the training programme for effective learning
- Commit presence for 21 days during training and 19 days during Conference of Parties (COP 11) to the convention on Biological Diversity (COB), Oct 1-19, 2012.
For any further query contact:
Mr. Vidya Sagar: 011-25842135